Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Pattern

I have been working on my own apron pattern to get exactly the look I want. My first attempt is the black & white apron. I was pretty happy with that. I made a couple of adjustments and tried different necklines and pockets. After one final change, I made the pink cupcake apron. I am very happy with the results. The apron is a one size fits most and the pattern fits on 1 yard of fabric! Three different necklines and any pocket design I can dream up, gives me the variation I love. I then went on to make the same in a child's size so that I can have Mommy & Me sets. I made my first draft (the blue and white apron), but I don't have a little girl to try it on. I think I'll try the library and hope some little girl will be my model.