Monday, May 14, 2012

Cowboy or Astronaut?

I'd like to share a few more vintage birthday cards today. So lets head West...

This card unfolds into this. I love the ducks.


And another cowboy couple with cute animals.


I like to share the inside sentiment and images. This card went to 'Bunny' on her birthday. Does anyone get nicknamed Bunny anymore? Too cute.


And even the backside of this card has adorable artwork.


So maybe the cowboy life is not exciting enough for you. Then you would probably prefer to blast into space...with your pup! Wonderful red flocking on this one.


Great fun on the inside of this card.


This die-cut card has full artwork, front and back.


And here's the inside of this one.


I hope you enjoyed these and I'd love to see anything you make with these images.

Wishing you a happy day!

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I think Josie needs a cowgirl birthday party theme next year. Those graphics are just darling.