Saturday, May 15, 2010

My First Tag Swap



I'm so excited to be in my very first tag swap. And it's the most fun theme. I'll be playing along with some other wonderful happy campers over at Paula's Palace of AltAred Art. I've chosen my camper tags to be styled after those little teardrop campers. I love the shape and possibilities for decorating this camper.





Here's what I've gathered to work with and my inspiration page. I still have some research to do and a sketch to draw before I start cutting and gluing.

4 comments:

Nan said...

Linda did you see what Elizabeth from Creative Breathing picked to use on her tag? It's on her blog and she found the vintage lady with a mixing bowl on my blog, I have several others there you might check out. Have fun with the tags I'll check back and see how you are doing.
Take Care
Nan

Unknown said...

Aren't those little campers awesome.. I want one too:) I have been keeping my eyes open for one I can afford. But no luck so far. Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment.. Tell your son dad sold that sweet little car to make a down payment on a house. He was getting remarried and is still with the same lady 45 plus years down the road.. so that little car holds a lot of sweet memories for me :)
M

Unknown said...

Linda Ruthie, I am so excited to see that you are in the camper swap! You have picked the cutest shaped trailer ever! Didn't you just love Lisa's, Always Home, pink and white camper. I like the pink and gray one in your inspiration photo. I enjoyed the Rednesday photos from your town. Just lovely and homey. Your pinwheel quilt is wonderful. I can't wait to see it all together. I hope you have a lovely week ahead! Elizabeth

Paula Clare said...

Hi Linda!
Paula Clare here! I hope you are doing well...would you please let me know when you have your campers ready to mail so I can be readying the Happy Camper Campground for your arrival! Thanks so much!

Your Friendly Campground Host,
Paula Clare